AAT HOLDING SA with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Pulawska 431, ZIP Code 02-801, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000552829, NIP 5252398192, code 141047400, registered capital of 40,000,000.00 PLN, GIOŚ E0001894WZBW (referred to as "AAT") declares that this website is operated by AAT and may It is used only as information. using it, including downloading handouts, You acknowledge each agree to the following terms. If you do them disagree, you should immediately discontinue use of the website.
This web site contains logos, trademarks and service marks, product information, and others whose AAT owns or has a license for their use. Website may also contain trademarks, rights to which have third parties. You agree to refrain from their use without the prior written consent of the proprietor.
In particular, the User can place marks in publications, websites and other materials, which may discredit the AAT or its products and services, infringes its intellectual property or other rights, or is contrary to Polish law, the law of your country or international law .
AAT is only entitled to the following marks:
1. AAT - legally protected trade mark entered conducted by the Patent Office Trade Marks Registry under number 172353, the number of exclusive law 127539. AAT trade mark is used to mark products in classes 06, 09, 11, 19, 37, 41 and 42 of the International Nice classification of goods and services applicable for the rights of protection for trademarks.
2. AAT-T - legally protected trade mark entered conducted by the Patent Office Trade Marks Registry under number 172354, the number 127540. The trade mark rights AAT-T is designed to mark products in classes 06, 09, 11, 19, 37 and 42 International Nice Classification of goods and services applicable for the rights of protection for trademarks.
3. + -ZEUS - Legally protected trade mark entered conducted by the Patent Office Trade Marks Registry under number 343,739th Trademark ZEUS is designed to mark products in Class 09 of the Nice International Classification of Goods and services applicable for the rights of protection for trademarks.
4. NOVUS - legally protected trade mark entered conducted by the Patent Office Trade Marks Registry under number 168734, appearing under No. 908844 World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). It is designed to mark products in classes 09 and 11 of the International Nice Classification of goods and services applicable for the rights of protection for trademarks.
5. EVIX - legally protected trade mark registered with the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (OHIM) under number 007 083 884, intended to mark products in Class 09 of the international Nice Classification of goods and services applicable for the rights of protection for trademarks.
6. We Novus Access Manager - legally protected trade mark registered with the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (OHIM) under number 007 364 581, intended to mark products in Class 09 of the international Nice Classification of goods and services applicable for the rights of protection for trademarks.
7. N NOVUS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - legally protected trade mark entered conducted by the Patent Office Trade Marks Registry under number 213634, appearing under No. 1008732 World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). It is designed to mark products in Class 09 of the Nice International Classification of Goods and services applicable for the rights of protection for trademarks.
COPYRIGHT / RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The entire contents of this website, including the design and layout of the site is the intellectual property of AAT or its licensors and are protected by law, including, in particular, specified in the Act on copyright and related rights, industrial property law, press law and the law Unfair competition. The materials on this site may not be copied or used in part or in its entirety. No logos or other marks, text, graphics, photography, illustration, sound, animation, video, and their compositions on the website, as well as catalogs, presentations and any other advertising materials and documents in the web site are allowed to be copied, transmitted, processed and modified for commercial purposes nor shared with third parties without the express consent of AAT expressed in writing. This website may contain images, whose copyright is held by third parties.
If permission to use the materials from this website have not been communicated under license accompanying or supplied with materials AAT, the use of these materials is subject to the acquisition of AAT written authorization. Such authorization does not transfer ownership of the materials or their copies and is subject to the following restrictions:
- User is obliged to keep all copies of downloaded materials, information about all copyright and other proprietary restrictions contained in the materials;
- You may not in any way modify, copy, display, distribute, or use them in any other way for public or commercial;
- You may not distribute the materials to any other person without informing her about the obligations under these terms and expressions that person consent to be bound by these terms and conditions.
User is obliged to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the website. These limits are subject to change.
SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIALS displayed on the website
Programs and other applications, manuals, certificates and other files and folders provided to you on the AAT web site are protected by law. You understand and agree that programs, files and folders subject to (i) the license agreement (if any), (ii) the terms and conditions of use (if any), which follow them.
The programs, files and folders are available for download only to those users who have agreed licensing agreements or conditions of use, if any, have been introduced. You may not in any way lend, sell, transfer, distribute or in any way to share programs, files or folders to third parties, as well as violate any rights relating to them.
You are not authorized to carry out the modification, creation of derivative works, translate, decompile, disassemble or break the codes of programs, files or folders. This applies to all other materials contained on the website, as well as the same website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
AAT websites may contain links to other websites owned by separate legal entities. AAT does not control the content of such web sites or references on them and are not responsible for the content of appearing there. If you decide to visit the website, they must be aware of the risks associated with moving in the realm of the Internet. Posted on the website of AAT links do not imply that:
- AAT sponsors, endorses, or is associated with a website owner or is legally authorized to use trademarks, brands, logos or copyright of the website or available through links
- Each party websites whose links lead is authorized to use the trademarks, brands, logos or markings copyright AAT or its related entities or subsidiaries.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree and acknowledge that AAT is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that might arise or have arisen in connection with the use or inability to use the website and any other web sites to which they link contained within this website. These rules also apply to e-mail messages received from you or sent by AAT. Limitation of liability applies in particular for any errors, interruptions, computer viruses or loss of data. AAT is not responsible for lost benefits (lucrum cesans) User due to the occurrence of the circumstances described in these terms and conditions.
You are fully responsible for the use of this website. If you cause any malfunctions of the website or system transmitting it to other users, you will be responsible for their actions and will cover all costs associated with the removal of damage caused.
CHANGES AND ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE
Despite the efforts of AAT, the materials available on the website may contain inaccuracies, errors or omissions. AAT does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the materials and may at any time, without notice, to make any modification to this website, materials, information, programs, services or prices set forth therein.
AAT may at any time terminate, change, suspend or discontinue the operation of any part of this web site, and some or all of its functionality.
AAT may at any time withdraw the permit or the rights granted in these conditions. In this case the user is obliged to immediately destroy any downloaded from the web site materials and the media on which those materials are located.
POLITICS " Cookies "
Websites www.aat.pl not automatically gather any information, with the exception of the information contained in the files " cookies " ;. Files " cookies " (ie. " cookies ") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the website www.aat.pl and are intended for use of this site. Files " cookies " typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
The entity zamieszczającym on the device end user of the website www.aat.pl files " cookies " and the entity receiving access to them is the owner of the Website, the company AAT HOLDING SA located at ul. Puławska 431, 02-801 Warsaw.
Files " cookies " They are used to ensure the proper functioning of the site, for statistical purposes to collect anonymous statistics and to keep the session's page after logging in.
You may at any time choose how to handle the file " cookies " in the Internet zone by replacing the automatic handling of files " cookies " to support individual (user settings). For further information in this respect grant program providers to use the Internet zone (browsers), usually in the section " Internet Options " or the like. However, the exclusion by the User in your browser option to accept the file " cookies " ;, (blockage, prompting) may cause inconvenience or even prevent proper use of the website www.aat.pl. At the same time AAT HOLDING SA does not accept any responsibility for the use and maintenance of files " cookies " on other websites available to users through the links on the website www.aat.pl.
relevant for the assessment of these records is the Polish law, without regard to conflicts between the laws in force in Poland and in the place of residence or business user. The competent court to settle disputes that may arise in connection with the use of this website by you or compliance by him of these conditions is a court of general jurisdiction for AAT.